Outdoorsuperstore.com

S

Skeeter1

WARNING: What ever you do, don't buy/order anything from these crooks.

I needed a plastic flange that connects to my rigging hose on the Yamaha. I just happen to order online from...www.outdoorsuperstore.com. The cost of the flange was $13.25 plus $5.75 for shipping...Total...$19.00 No big deal in cost, but after waiting a few days to get e email from them on when they will ship. Find that I "cannot" log in to their website. They have setup their own username and password so I cannot get in to check or send any email or requests about the order.

Thinking something was "fishy" here, I just happen to type on Google search...outdoorsuperstore.com, and find there's about 200 complaints registered against these crooks. They take your money and will not ship.

I have checked with American Express and there's no charge of $19.00 shown. Should they charge to my credit card I will file a dispute with Am-Ex to get my money refunded.

It appears there are a lot of companies/firms on the Internet that are frauds, scams ,etc. I just got one order canceled when this one pops up with negatives dealings.

Last edited by a moderator: