Phoenix pricing

onplane

I have been looking hard at every new boat out there in the last few months. We all know prices on New boats are very high. My PO is that most of these boats are not worth what they are selling them for with 1 exception, PHOENIX....

From what I hear, a lot of the price increases are to support the costs to give pro's boats along with subsidizing all kinds of additional programs. However, in the process of passing those costs to the consumer, it is going to cost these manufacturers business and probably see more and more boat companies fold or get gobbled up by the machine......

It appears Phoenix is entering the market very carefully, strategically and building their brand by focusing on 1 thing, the consumer who wants a nice boat and deserves quality for their hard earned money. I hope that Phoenix sticks to this gameplan and doesn't turn to the conglomerate approach along with adding a bunch of entitlement programs to the cost structure.

Im very close to ordering a 721 loaded and comparing it to other big name boats, I feel the quality is at the top along with a price that is thousands and thousands less expensive. Cost is only an issue in the absence of value and a GREAT value is exactly what you get with Phoenix.

If Phoenix were a public traded company, I'd be buying....

Keep up the good work and business model. In years to come I think Phoenix will
"Rise", as Phoenix's do, to be the benchmark of quality along with the best value. They are going to be grabbing market share from every direction...... :first: