porposing problems

wevel

hi every one im new and frequent iboats but i looked though this forum many times and fount it alot of help i have a 1984 bumble bee super bee with a newly rebuilt evinrude 140 i got this boat 3 months ago after it had been sitting then i blew the motor now the motor purs like a kittin :D but to my question im running a 20 pitch raker i have a 6 inch manuel jack plate and a sting ray hydrofoil the propshaft is 5 inches below the pad and i think its low but im woried to lift it becaues while on the trailer fully trimed not tilted it looks like it wouldnt be able to get enogh water to cool it but the porposing starts soon after the boat gets on plane ond only gets worse as i speed up or trim up and i know i have plenty of power to cary the trim angle because the hull on this boat weighs about 600 pounds and its rated for a 115 and it has a 140 any info would be appricated i just wont the boat to stop jumping in and out of the water and have a decent top end the boat comes out the hole fast but it cant do much after that because of the porposing can this bee driven through like i can when my old triton 225 starts chine walking?