Pro Model Jig - New Look and New Colors

Have some new head and skirt colors for my Pro Flipping Jig. I am not stocking them yet but will be in the next couple weeks. Thought I would give everybody a little sneak preview.

These all have Hole In One Skirts with Double Rattles. I am still going to be doing hand tied skirts also but am looking into these type of skirts as an alternative. Very good skirt and is similiar to the Perfect Skirt. Once you get this thing up on the jig, it will not come back off and is the next best thing to a Hand Tied Skirt. Looking at them for spinner baits and such also.

Here are the 7 New Head and Skirt Colors. Will have 10 different Skirt Colors and will have them available on all my jigs. See how things go and might add more colors down the road.
Thanks

Colors From Left to Right are, Black/Blue, Camo and Hot Craw

Colors From Left To right are, Watermelon Candy, Arkansas Craw and Missouri Craw

Colors From Left To Right are, Watermlon, Blue Craw and PBJ

Color is Copper Craw

I also have a couple other things that are not on my web site. After many request, I can now do my Poison Tail Jig in 7/16 oz with a Big 5/0 FLIP HOOK. I have been fishing with some of the Prototypes for the last few weeks and this jig works really well. Also helps give the jig a little bigger Profile. I will still be doing this same jig with a 4/0 Hook for those that prefer it and the smaller profile.
Another thing I am now stocking is a New color Head for my Buzz Baits. It is called Bull Frog and have it in a 3/8 and 1/2 oz. Here is a picture of it and the new jig. The skirt on the Buzz Bait is Watermelon Candy/Orange Tails but will do it any color you want.

Last edited by a moderator: