Seasons

Nichor02

Senior Fisheman
Boat
Polar Craft
We all have different outlooks on our favorite seasons. We all have different activities we get into with the changing of the seasons. But have ya ever stopped and just pondered on what season it is in different parts of the world. I for one did not think about the fact that say, when it's our summer here, that our friend across the pond, Aussie, is having to deal with cold weather. I mean, when we're talking about how we enjoyed a warm, or hot day on the water, he's having to deal with cold, rain, winds. It's really odd that things are like this. I for one have never been out of this country and do not know of these many different seasons for other areas. Did not even realize this until reading on here that there was a difference. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm old fashioned and don't get around much. But this is really a neat thing to stop and think about. Just think, when we're all talking about breaking out the spinnnerbaits, and having a great Spring bite; he's over there working on figuring out what crank bait to use, or deciding on what color rat-l-trap to put on. Yeah, that's probably his choice of lures, just a comparison. Oh well, enough rambling for now.