Times are tough!!!

Kevin

Senior Fisheman
Best Catch
12lbs
Boat
Charger
I was just sitting here this morning working on a fishing guides home page out of Lake of the Ozarks when it hit me.

Yesterday for example, I met up with one of our members who was down here on vacation. It was great to meet him and his family!

I gave him some baits and other stuff, it made me feel good and yet this morning i was asking myself what things in my life have i done to put a smile on peoples face!!!

First thing that came to mind, I have a whole wall of plaques and yet one really stands out to me, actually, its not even a placque but more less a picture and a note!

Its a picture of a young child ( boy ) in the water with a dolphin. The note thanks me for making this all possible!

This year, my best friend and I ran a tournament that consisted of 167 boats, of which we gave a way to ATV's donated by bass pro, but more importantly we were able to make a $10,500 donation to the "Make A Wish Foundation".

I think this is just amazing considering that our economic trend at the current time is so tight, and yet fisherman came from all over the region to participate!

It really put a smile on my face this morning..............
and wanted to share it with you.

I would like to hear from you, if you have any stories of how you have donated to your community.