tool kit

gonefishing7903

New Member's Liason
Staff member
BBM Staff Member
Boat
Javelin Venom 17
if this topic has been covered i apologize, i glance back through the threads and saw that it hasnt been talked about in a year or two so here it goes. since ive been down a couple of weeks due to repairs i have been doing some repairs and equipment upgrades on my boat. for most repairs these days i just end up using the tools i keep in my boat all the time for 80% of the time. other than a drill or another power tool my onboard tool kit will get the job done. i carry mine a 50 cal ammo can my father in law picked up from his work on the army base. its gasketed so water stays out and keeps the tools dry. i keep the fallowing items in there: electrical tape, 3 crescent wrenches, flat and #2 phillips screwdrivers, slip joint pliers, sand paper, shop rag, wire nuts, spare fuses, splice connectors, assorted screws and nuts, socket set, sparkplug wrench, spare wire, needle nose pliers, zip ties in 3 sizes, spare set of bearings for the trailer. i always have a pocket knife on me and of course there are my fishing pliers and cutters that can be used too. so my question is this, what are some things that the rest of you guys carry? what have i missed?