update beware beware

ok hear we go i might get people pist at me beware of any marine mechanic you go to.hears my story been having a surge stutter issue .decided to take my boat to the shop .i figured stator or powerpack ..9 days later the guy gets to my boat gives me a call .so i go see him .he says you got 5 cylinders at 125 and 1 cylinder at 100 .needs a rebuild .1800 to 3000 bucks .:confused: so i tell him go ahead pull the head lets take a look at bad cylinder .well to make a long story short .i told him forget cant aford it got my boat back home put the head back on .this morning went to auto zone .bought a compression tester .came home tested each cylinder twice .i got three at 110 two at 115 and one at 105 ..:drunk:straight lied to me .he said i had .5 cylinders at 125 and one at 100. i could tell he was full of sh///t the more i talked to him ..well back to my surge stutter.problem .thought my motor was shot i about cried. he said my low cylinder was left bottom.when infact my week cylinder is on the right side. its 105 well im done carrying on ..:maxshoot3: