Zooker really needs our prays

B

Bonsaibp

I got this from another board it was put up the day before yesterday.

Ok, got another call from Zookers mom. Things have taken a turn for the worse now. Zooker is now in ICU and cannot recieve any more calls. His mom said to not even try seeing he is in ICU and all. Blood pressure is rising. The brain scan is okay. But he is so weak he can't get out of the bed now. And him being in and out of it, he can't talk. And he has infection through out his body now. That is what is not improving. The doctor said that if things don't start improving, he may not make it. She had a hard time telling me and i understand why. I am having a hard time typing this. So please bear with me.
I have only met zooker the one time for 3 days at Dale Hollow get together. But i love the guy like a brother. He gave me 2 rods from his huge arsenal too. Along with some baits he no longer used. For a person to do that without really knowing you says something about his character. He truly is a great guy. We have talked on the phone over the last couple of years and i have laughed during each and every conversation.
Please folks..........hit your knees tonight and ask the GOOD LORD to help him throught this, no matter which way it turns. Sorry i can't say anything more right now.